We Don’t Talk About Rope Drop, No, No. A UOR and Disney Spring Break Trip Report

I have no idea. I really don’t know what he looks like. Although now I’m curious.

5 Likes

I’m like 99% sure that is him.

5 Likes

And I looked it up and found his report from that night. Yep. It’s him.

10 Likes

:rofl: I thought maybe you knew him and planned to ride together.

6 Likes

:joy: Nope.

5 Likes

A couple of years back I used to follow him and would have been Star struck! :joy:

5 Likes

It does feel like they are kind of forcing the magic on you with that one!

2 Likes

He’s a super friendly guy. I have met him a couple times and he’s always been up for a chat.

4 Likes

Now that was me when I saw Tom and Sarah Bricker in HS last year. I had a little fan girl moment.

6 Likes

I know. You’re going to wait an hour in line for this boring bucket and love it.

2 Likes

Did you talk to them? I saw Tom and Tom Corless from WDWNT talking on opening day of F&W last year and just gawked awkwardly. I did totally fan girl and embarass the shit out of myself when I met PagingMrMorrow in December, but it was so worth it.

5 Likes

I would definitely have a fan girl moment if I saw them!

2 Likes

I so did!! They were quite nice. I’m sure the rest of the Fab Four thought I was nuts (it was our first trip together).

4 Likes

Glad it’s not just me. I love the blog. I tend to agree with Tom on most things so I trust his opinion.

3 Likes

I would love to meet him and he seems so approachable with all of his positivity!

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

He doesn’t sugar coat things and will be honest if something sucks.

2 Likes

He was the #1 vlogger I wanted to meet bc he’s the only one I actually follow routinely. It was the most perfectly serendipitous moment ever. We were standing outside of CHH and he was walking by himself up the side of HoP towards us. Like there was 0 way to not at least say hi and he was so nice and took some pics with us too. It was definitely a top 10 Disney moment ever.

4 Likes

Awesome!!

2 Likes

And he loves CBJ as much as I do!

2 Likes