We Don’t Talk About Rope Drop, No, No. A UOR and Disney Spring Break Trip Report

I give credit to the camera.

1 Like

It was sort of fun to have it all work out, but it seriously wasn’t a wise idea. I would not suggest repeating it.

6 Likes

There were a lot involved. At one point Lizzy looked at me and asked how many drinks she had had. She lost track. :joy:

Not the smartest plan ever I will admit now.

4 Likes

Yuck to cold cinnamon bites. They were warm when we had them. I remember them being better though last year, but Robert still loved them.

1 Like

When I have recovered from last night, I’ll share more thoughts. But all I heard last night was how unprepared they were and how crowded it was.

3 Likes

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

I will share more thoughts later.

1 Like

That’s crazy there’s no direct flights.

1 Like

I didn’t know either. :joy:

5 Likes

We made it back to Nashville and then it was a relatively easy drive to drop off Lizzy and return home. Robert and I immediately went to sleep. I’m awake but feel like crap. Staying up all night is rough. I used to do it all the time for work. Not sure how I managed.

14 Likes

Glad you made it back safely. I was a bit concerned for you.

1 Like

Southwest has been our go to, but man lately it’s been a mess. My DD and DH’ s connection got cancelled after the plane sat for 2 hours and the flight crew “timed out” no other crew, so now they get to fly from Austin to Dallas and then to MCO. Won’t there until late. So instead of a 2:40 arrival it will be 9:25.

I am glad you finally got home, but southwest is back to southworst.

4 Likes

That’s why I am flying American and not Southwest

1 Like

Thank you. I have not been at all productive today. I think I’m too old to be staying up all night.

4 Likes

That is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Now it’s 12:30 AM ouch. They have been traveling since 5AM

1 Like

shame

5 Likes

This is awful. I’m so sorry they have to deal with this and that you have to worry about them.

5 Likes

I tend find all things named “Larry” to be excellent & highly efficient!! Of course I might be biased! :wink: :rofl:

7 Likes

That is awful.

1 Like