WDW Trip Report for the 2 of us, March 9 - 16, 2019

Ok, lets try this again. I was having trouble with the blog site so I have changed it and I am hoping that you can see this trip report blog for our trip. It will include things that happened, good and bad, our thoughts and pictures. We will do one entry for each day and add an additional one for our Chef’s Table at V&A (it will be the next one).

2 Likes

Following! Never used tumblr does your next entry just go on the same page as your last one?

I;m not sure but I will find out when I get the next one done, which will be our V&A meal, oh and I will say one thing about it, OH MY, INCREDIBLE!

1 Like

Thanks for writing!

We do it for a few reasons. To share what we experienced, to help others and to relive it.

1 Like

Is there a way of posting it on another platform?

Here it is on wordpress.

1 Like

Got it… thanks… reading it now…I was interested because my 19 yr old daughter and I are going to WDW in May.

1 Like

I am working on the V&A portion of the blog now and if all goes well, should have it done tomorrow. It will have our thoughts, the menu and pictures of every dish.

Read your first installment…I love the little details like how ME lines up…this is helpful since we’ve only been to WDW once before in 2011…Looking forward to more posts…P.S. Happy Anniversary to you both and Happy Birthday to your wife.

1 Like

We did the same thing in a previous Trip Report, the engagement trip where I proposed to my wife. It takes time to do the trip reports and to include these things but it is well worth it, knowing that it helps others and also helps us to relive the trips. Thank you, and my wife said thank you too.

I look forward to reading this!

1 Like

Here is our 2nd installment that we do hope you all enjoy, it is the total experience of the Chef’s Table at Victoria and Albert’s.

2 Likes

It’s like you experienced being inside the food network!

1 Like

Yes, in a way. Would have loved to been able to get some of their recipes.