WDW Trip Pain Points

I just wish when we’re making a TP that we could set a threshold for how long we’re willing to wait in line.
Then first time thru optimize/evaluate it would flag the ones over that threshold and we could stand by our threshold, fiddle with it or just accept it because that’s The Attraction We’d Die If We Didn’t Ride.

2 Likes

If that is true, you should be able to at least solve your evaporated budget issue.

2 Likes

Yup. At some point I stopped making dinner res at resorts unless it was where I was staying or very convenient for my park schedule (for example, monorail resort for dinner on MK day or Boardwalk dinner on an Epcot day). The “destination” travel to a resort for a meal wastes so much time.

2 Likes

Heh no, because the idea is there is a set amount to be spent on a trip, going over that is to be avoided.

funding for said resolution to that would come from outside of the trip budget. Which is why it’s theoretically “unlimited” (which, it obviously isn’t true cause MouseMatt’s bank account can only be syphoned off so much).

1 Like

Eh … it is likely growing with all his cancelled trips.

2 Likes

++ @Jeff_AZ … Intermittent rain is hard enough to deal with but when a full day of rain is forecasted its a real dilemma.

1 Like

Interesting… We just did this for the first time and it was really easy for us. Dropped bags off at Bell Services at wilderness lodge and picked them up at CBR… Waited 10 min for them to load us up and take us to our room and all was good.

I mean for meals/resort hopping.

Split stay transfer is easy peasy.

1 Like

Ahhh… I get ya now and completely agree. That is a pain. Dropped 35 RT on ubers just to go to Beach Club. It was super easy… But not cheap and would add up if you are doing that a few evenings.

3 Likes

Which we wouldn’t hesitate to do, also (and have). But it shouldn’t be the only good option.

$35… damn prices are up from just a couple of years ago!

3 Likes

Prices were increasing already on my last trips in late 2019 and early 2020 and now they are prohibitively expensive except in extreme circumstances. It’s been a long time since I had sub $10 fares in WDW.

1 Like

I wonder if Uber‘s are becoming a little easier. Last week we Ubered quite a bit while staying at the Dolphin. We went back-and-forth to Blizzard Beach and once from the TTC to the Dolphin and each time it was $8 to $9. Each way to the airport it was about $35. We never had difficulty getting a ride

3 Likes

That’s great news if that holds true!