WDW train

Does anyone know what the hours for the static Train Display on Mainstreet are?

I believe it’s all during park hours.

Thanks I decided to find time around midday just to make sure. My DH is Train buff and will love to get some up close photos of the train.

1 Like

It’s super cool and worth the minor detour

He was thrilled with the one in DL. We actually visited twice. On our last visit we got to tour the Lilly Belle car and we got a punched ticket. It was amazing. And we got to see the telegraph office on the other track. So I have to plan on him spending an hour at Mainstreet for him to take pictures.

1 Like

What is this? I have a train moving 3yo. I thought the only train in MK was the one you can ride.

Because of the Tron construction, the WDW railroad cannot operate, so they are parking an engine and cars at the Mainstreet station. Now Train lovers can get up close to the trains and even chat with the conductors. In DL during the SWGE construction they had their trains parked at the New Orleans station.

4 Likes

Seems like I saw somewhere also there is a train tour you can book

Edit: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/magic-behind-steam-trains-tour/

We already did that tour about 4 years ago. I am not sure if they are offering while the trains are not running.

1 Like

The WDW Railroad is getting closer to operation! Cast Previews start TODAY!

1 Like