WDW TPs for June - Looking for Feedback

My husband and I are spending a week in Orlando from June 15-21. We are camping at Fort Wilderness so are planning to use ferries and monorails for the MK day of our trip but will rely on our own vehicle for EP, DHS and AK. I’ve read that transport from the fort can be tricky and time consuming if you want to get to the parks early. Our trip itinerary is as follows:

June 16 - Epcot (CL 6), lunch at Sunshine Seasons, dinner at Spice Road Table
June 17 - Magic Kingdom (CL 5), lunch at Columbia Harbor House, snack at BOG, dinner at Citrico’s
June 18 - Universal Studios (CL 4/5)
June 19 - Hollywood Studios (CL 7), lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby (F! Package), dinner at Rosie’s
June 20 - Animal Kingdom (CL 7), lunch at Harambe or Satu’li, dinner at Tiffin’s (ROL Package)

My husband is not a Disney enthusiast. So on Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios days he will be playing golf in the afternoon (at Oak Trail and the Palm respectively). Dining is also a big priority for us - part of the motivation to camp so we could spend more money on signature dining rather than stay in the one of the hotel resorts and spend less on food.

EP - Disney 2017 EPCOT
MK (morning together) - Magic Kingdom 2017 - Chris & Liz
may try to hit PPF after BOG depending on how that all plays out with early entry, park opening, etc
MK (afternoon while he golfs) - Magic Kingdom 2017 - Liz Only
hitting BOG again so that I can take in the ambiance, figuring breakfast will be more of a functional “get in before rope drop” event
DHS (morning together) - Hollywood Studios 2017
DHS (afternoon while he golfs) - Hollywood Studios 2017 - Liz only
March of the First Order is cutting it close to Frozen Sing Along, but I won’t stay for all of March of the First Order. Just need a pic of the marching and of Phasma for a friend. Husband will return for Fantasmic!
AK - Animal Kingdom 2017
I did not include the 11PM-1AM EMH in this plan. I may stay; he may not. We both might decide to stay or leave. So I’m thinking of those as bonus times. Didn’t want to include them in our plan for the day.

Feedback on one, part, or all extremely welcome! Trying to make this trip as smooth as possible keeping in mind that my DH would definitely have picked somewhere else to spend his vacay :slight_smile:

I’ll post our Universal plans separately in the Universal category.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

EP - I would rope drop Soarin and consider single-rider for TT. TT is down a lot so I personally would be irritated if I zigged that way to find it not up on park opening and then zagged to find the line for Soarin was wicked long. Agent P you have to sign up for at the bridge into WS. You pick one country there and then can go do as many as you want. Do this BEFORE you go to FEA or you will have to backtrack. Mexico and Canada are about as far apart as two countries can get in WS. I would rearrange your WS touring. Try to get to see Serveur Amusante if you can in France. Impressions runs continuously, so try to see him before you see the film, or after if the timing works better.

1 Like

MK morning together link is not functional.

1 Like

MK afternoon: Be aware that in making these plans public, everyone can see your confirmation numbers. Some people are uncomfortable with that detail - with your confirmation number it is somewhat easy to make changes to the reservation - and I just wanted to make sure you know that. I can’t see your other FPP for the day, but as soon as you tap in for 7D start trying for FPP for PP and JC. In particular I hate the queue for JC as it always seems you’re almost there but turns out to be a trick. Use the modify trick until you get one, even if it’s later, so long as it doesn’t interfere with your dinner reservation. Better to zig and zag than to wait in a line that is 36 minutes long!

1 Like

fixed

HS looks good. It’s a little hard to visualize with the two separate plans (which you have to do, for sure) but I think you’re good there.

1 Like

Thanks for the details about confirm # - maybe I’ll take them off for the time being

AK is linking to HS. I thought I was nuts and clicked it like three times before I realized it. LOL

1 Like

OK MK morning together - here I’m wondering what your walking speed is set at. I think it might take a bit longer to get from Buzz to HM than 7 minutes. Unless you’re walking with purpose :wink: And consequently I think you might be pressing it to get to your BTMRR FPP before the window closes. I would move POTC to after you have ridden BTMRR and Splash.

1 Like

Fixed! Thank you so much!

1 Like

AK - know that you WILL get wet and you may get soaked on Kali! Bring ponchos or be wearing quick-dry clothing! Use the lockers nearby to store EVERYTHING (they are free for 2hrs). After tapping in for EE, try to grab a FPP for Primeval Whirl. You probably will be able to get one and that queue is also no fun so I would FPP that for sure as an extra. I would move the Maharaja trek to right after or before your Kali River Rapids. Where you have it now has you going quite a distance to get there and then back almost the same distance to get to Tiffins. What are you doing with your almost 3 hours of free time? Plenty to see and do - I’d add something in :slight_smile: How about Flights of Wonder? You MUST see the tree of life using the discovery island trails! How about a pre-dinner beverage on the porch of Nomad - perfect!

1 Like

Love all of this - thank you so much for looking them over and giving great feedback! So nice to have another set of eyes on it!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Husband and I stay at the Fort each year and are able to make it to rope drop at each park using Disney transportation with plenty of time to spare. Just be sure to check with guest services to ask what time the bus will be there in the morning and be on time to the bus stop.

1 Like

We are at Epcot on the same day…and we are RD Soarin and walking with purpose after to TT! We may see you! We have a 8 am Garden Grill, so hoping for first ride on Soarin that morning! :slight_smile:

1 Like