WDW site just added NPH as narrator for Candlelight Processional Nov 30- Dec 2

I am freaking out. I made CP dinner reservations for that time period, hoping that Neil Patrick Harris would be there. I am over the moon right now!

1 Like

That’s spectacularly exciting!

OH Nooooes! I booked two one for Saturday to get Jodi Benson and one for Tuesday in case it was someone better. Now I don’t know who to choose!

NPH!
(Sigh. Stop telling me my body is invalid.)

2 Likes

You think so? We do really like him. I wonder if that means he’ll be touring with his family that week… how fun!

The only downside is that the night might be crazy busy because he’s so popular. Don’t people wait a really long time to get in when it’s a popular person?

1 Like

Probably but I’ve booked the dinner package so it’s guaranteed seating. I’ve ‘heard’ there are no real bad seats.

2 Likes

Hope so! Would love to see him!

Are you guys booking one?

Nah. That’s the one thing I am skipping. I think mini me will be bored and we are only planning one EPCOT day (Monday) so not this year. I might try and catch some of it on the fly though.

When are you doing it?

1 Like

On Monday.

1 Like

So we will be in EPCOT on the same day then? I will make sure to get a liner pin, I see an unofficial meet and greet happening (although my family might think this is one of the weirdest things I have ever done!)

1 Like

I will be there on Monday, as well!

1 Like

Yeah @owenbohn see you there!

It’s going to be just too much fun!

1 Like

I really wish that I could squeeze this in but I’m already going/have gone to Disney twice this year and have plans to go twice in 2015. Unfortunately, real life gets in the way of my Disney trips. It would be so nice to live in the Orlando area and just be able to pop-in whenever I felt like it!

Edit: Just realized that I already have 11/28 off so I could try to make it a very short weekend. I’m planning on getting an AP in a few weeks. Decisions, decisions…

2 Likes

Side note… NPH is my favorite secret liner! Haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait a minute. Are YOU secretly NPH @rachaelmac22?!?!?!

4 Likes

@SallyEppcot … I wish :wink: hahaha

1 Like