WDW reducing social distancing requirement from 6 feet to 3 feet

Hmm. I’d assume so. But I haven’t heard one way or another.

At this point companies are observing whichever protocols they feel make guests feel most comfortable. It’s amusing to see where they draw the lines.

1 Like

I thought it was all temp screenings that were being eliminated as of 5/16. I could have misunderstood.

3 Likes

I only considered park entrance and had forgotten about temp screens at ADRs

Just says “phase out temperature screenings” and does not restrict to for park entry. I am reading this as all temperature screenings are going away

5 Likes

I agree :wink:

1 Like

I think where dining is concerned it’s a way to limit occupancy, especially with reduced staffing. No first hand knowledge, but that would be my guess.

4 Likes

Just to be clear: I wasn’t trying to be argumentative LOL. You brought up a point that I hadn’t thought of. I assumed it meant all. Just found the graphic from WDW and thought I’d share :slight_smile:

LOL… I didn’t think you were being argumentative… neither was I. I was wondering aloud b/c some things are nuanced. Like there is only 3 feet distancing now but ADRs still have 6 feet…

1 Like

I just worry that I sometimes come off like I’m being argumentative or a know-it-all when that’s never my intention. Especially with sweet people like you!

1 Like

Huh, what do you mean?

1 Like

There was previously a temp screening requirement at TS restaurant at resorts and DS

When the heck was that, last year?

1 Like

two weeks ago at WC we had temps taken b4 being allowed to be seated

Same for us in March.

1 Like

It was just at hotel restaurants though, right? Because at the parks they already checked the temps at the entrance.

2 Likes

You know what I do vaguely remember that at A&C. Feels like forever ago! :man_facepalming: That was the only resort ADR I had. The rest were in parks.

2 Likes

Oh, I thought you went to YY and/or 50s PT?

Didn’t have it there

1 Like

Right. Important detail

1 Like

I remember why that morning was a haze, I had just gotten my BG right before the ADR time and my adrenaline was that high it affected my brain and blocked out that part. :joy:

1 Like