WDW reducing social distancing requirement from 6 feet to 3 feet

Oh, I have. But I agree that people will often leave a gap, just not always as much as I’d like. But then the CM will say, please move forward and fill in all the available space. I hate that part and always have. It’s uncomfortably close.

8 Likes

Yes. I hope they never say this again.

11 Likes

Moooo! :cow:

1 Like

It’s not all on them though is it. The US isn’t on our green list. And even when it is you’ve got to pay to have a test before you come back and another 2 days after.

1 Like

That’s because the US’s fatality rate is 13 times higher than ours.

But from next week, we can fly to the US from the UK’s point of view. Albeit with irritating requirements.

1 Like

yeah and you eventually need to go home… so the idea is to NOT put you back at square one. You don’t want to be tainted by us diseased murrican’s.

5 Likes

Fair

3 Likes

this is when you make sure you have a … beany breakfast. Annnnd crowd worries? BEGONE!

3 Likes

and suddenly their masks CAN cover their noses too!

3 Likes

That’s why we can’t, obviously! Or more accurately, why it’s not about to go on the green list.

but but but… that’s not how all molecules work… smells get through and it serves them right bwahahahaha

not if you have perfume/cologne on the mask.

1 Like

Columbia Harbour House please!

(I was so excited about this update it only took me 4 times to get this post correct. :joy:)

5 Likes

oh oh… good idea!!!

also… don’t burp in your mask unless you are in a place where you can safely removed it :grimacing:

3 Likes

then it’s a perfect storm of smells! Whatever it was you ate. Whatever you have on your mask. and likely a lil’ bit of sunsreen.

mmmmm nauseating! :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

Monster Inc Laugh Floor

7 Likes

science probably isn’t their forte

1 Like

This is really good news. This was the first step that needed to happen for the rest of the dominos to start falling into place: more attractions opening (monster Inc for instance) and more restaurants. This will obviously lead to more capacity and (fingers crossed) maybe Fast passes returning? Also, I’ll be shocked if mask usage is not changed to indoor/queue only by July 1st.

5 Likes

To me, 3 feet is basically saying they just aren’t enforcing social distancing anymore.

Also, I find it funny they are still enforcing 6 feet in dining spaces. Especially for indoor dining, if you have a room full of unmasked people whether it’s 6 feet, 9 feet, or 3 feet it doesn’t matter much because of air circulation.

4 Likes

I wonder if they are eliminated the temp screening at ADR too?

1 Like