WDW information Pictures

How many times do we see them same questions asked over in the chat? Well, if you are in the parks or the resorts and you take a picture to answer someone’s question please share it here so we can have a repository of information going. I know things will change, such as times, prices, etc, so add new pics with information whenever you want! Lets share some great info!

1 Like

Water for sale in Resort Gift Stores on November 21, 2014 24 pack, 12 oz bottles

1 Like

Milk for sale in resort Gift Shops November 2014

2 Likes

Mizner’s Lounge menu November 2014

1 Like

Guardians of the galaxy stuff at DTD toy store

1 Like

Design a phone case November 2014

1 Like

This is what it looks like at POP century on a Halloween party or Merry Christmas party night at 6:30 PM. Look at those people who don’t know you can go early? Use your Liner knowledge for good! :smile:

Drinks for Refill mugs at POP November 2014. Some resorts (like AKL and Poly) have Pomegranate Light lemonade instead.

What a great thread! Thank you!

1 Like

I think this price is actually cheaper than the three or four bottles I would buy for my upcoming weekend trip. I just don’t know what I will do with all the leftovers. I am afraid there will be too many offers on chat for the leftovers.

That’s why I posted the picture. So many people are worried about shipping water, where will I get water, then paying 2.50 to 3 bucks per bottle so they don’t buy it. You need water in Florida and Ned more when walking so much at Disney.

Buy the big pack and drink more. ;). And then leave it for Niter.

2 Likes

This is great - thanks for posting! Any chance someone staying at Art of Animation soon can post the milk/water prices there?

1 Like

I visited 5 resorts yesterday and the prices were the same at all of them.

3 Likes

I have been looking for this thread! I went to WL last weekend and I could not find the cases of water. I was able to buy a gallon of Spring water for $2.95.

Current bounce back offer