WDW-GSC: a final hurrah

You know beignets are only at FQ right?

9 Likes

I was thinking beignets = New Orleans = PO resorts :blush: I want to stay in the Tiana princess room :star_struck:

7 Likes

You can walk over easily enough.

6 Likes

25 Likes

Me too! They are stupid expensive though.

FQ is quaint and perfect though.

4 Likes

Yum!!

6 Likes

:yum: Did you eat all of them? They are very filling. DH and I had trouble finishing them all and we didn’t even eat that day since a very early breakfast.

5 Likes

I only had 2, Tom had the other 4. We had just eaten and my little tummy wasn’t quite ready for more but we didn’t want to wait around. We still needed to decompress from travel today, unpack a little. I’m a little etc full but I should be ok. We didn’t really have lunch due to our flight just the protein bars I brought along.

They were really yummy, but will get them to go next time. That way they come in a bag and you can distribute the powdered sugar better. They were SOOOOO fresh though. :yum:

14 Likes

In my opinion, they have the beignets of any of the Disney US resorts because they are served out of the fryer!

4 Likes

I’m impressed, I can barely eat 2. Funny, I think I wouldn’t get them to go next time because they were such a PITA to eat from the bag.

7 Likes

The time I had them they were not as good as Mint Julep. But they weren’t fresh. :confused:

4 Likes

You keep telling me this. So, I got them at Mint Julep every time I went last year. They were never fresh. Whereas, every time I’ve had them at Sassagoula, they were fresh and huge! I have had them a few times at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express. They are fresh there! :yum: And I don’t even need a park ticket to enjoy beignets at Ralph’s!

6 Likes

That’s right - they aren’t fresh half the time I go to Mint Julep either. It all comes down to luck, I guess. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

T … W … S … S

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

:astonished: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Thanks to @joelbruick and BG1 we got BG1!!! A great start to the morning!

24 Likes

@Flavita I LOVE EWTRTW!! That’s the ONLY song for me!! Work your magic please!!

8 Likes

Is it today??? I love EWTRTW, you love EWTRTW, everybody loves EWTRTW!!!

14 Likes

21 Likes