WDW-GSC: a final hurrah

16 Likes

Been trying to keep up with ā€œSteveā€ aka Chewie but every time we get him hidden he goes and moves again lol. Heā€™s like a kid and the kids love him!

I even played double agent for the resistance with some info he wanted about Sammie the mechanic.

Missed space bingo but will be learning sabacc for DH.

15 Likes

This all sounds so fun!!! 10pm is late but, Hank Lonley :smile:

4 Likes

Sabacc didnā€™t happen or we missed it. Yes itā€™s going on in the lounge but DH is not doing that on his own. Oh well. I did get in better with the captain instead. Sammie has been arrested. The kids on here are adorable. Random thoughts. Needed to come back to our room to put my legs up on the wall. Much swelling but manageable. Going to be an introvert for a bit.

16 Likes

Down time didnā€™t last long lol. More shenanigans ensued. Actually got DH to be a minor of stuff! He had fun. Heā€™s been so great letting me run around and stumble upon things while he sits and people watches for the most part. Still he was in the atrium and not in our room. :grin:

The room is actually bigger than I was expecting but would be much smaller with more than 2 people. Both ECVs fit inside though they do have a dedicated place in the hallway where we can charge them.

Trying to wind down. Itā€™s fun, overwhelming, exciting and crazy. Donā€™t know how much Iā€™ll be able to post tomorrow several missions to accomplish! Thanks for following along. Itā€™s nice to have people who care.

31 Likes

:yellow_heart: :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Iā€™m following. Late, but following.

7 Likes

Getting ready for a busy fun day on Batuu

27 Likes

Yum. That makes me hungry :yum:

5 Likes

The food seems like the coolest part!

6 Likes

Yay Iā€™m caught up again! Looks like youā€™re having an awesome time :grin:

6 Likes

Everything has been yummy!

12 Likes

Man I loved the food on the Halcyonā€¦

6 Likes

Hope youā€™re having a wonderful day! And excited to hear about the liner meet last night.

4 Likes

Sooo fun! And Hank Lonely who cut his hair off in a moment of ragey passion. Sigh.

:joy:

6 Likes

Batuu was great! Have much to do today! I may or may not be a Colonel in the Resistance.

16 Likes

Also, keep an eye open for the trailer to Hanks next movie! You may see us in it!

13 Likes

I saw a Polaroid of DH on TPā€™s Instagram story today!

15 Likes

Me too!

10 Likes

So cool! I hope someone shares here.

6 Likes