WDW Club Level Benefits

I’m already booked 2/19-23 with DVC points at AKL Kidani to run the Princess half marathon weekend. I was flying in that morning (early) via Miami on a work trip and got info that I’m released midday 2/18 so I changed plans to head to WDW on 2/18 and booked a night at Grand Destino 2/18 studio Club Level (work travel costs covered, so not on me).

Question: I have FPPs already at AK on 2/19 that are great, getting in too late for a park 2/18 so I don’t see a reason to buy CL FPPs either day – but open to being otherwise persuaded (hence post)

Other than the Chronos Lounge the evening of 2/18 – which I thought I’d use for snacks and distant fireworks viewing – and Chronos lounge breakfast before heading to AK, am I missing a CL perk that I should be using?

1 Like

You would have to have 2 nights stay at Gran Destino to qualify for the club level FPP (and also must book them for a minimum of 3 days), so I don’t think that is an option.
I loved Gran Destino, it is amazing. The club lounge staff was fantastic, as was the breakfast each day. They had some very interesting Spanish egg dishes in the mornings, plus MIckey waffles. Great coffee too! We also stopped in most evenings for drinks/snacks before they closed at 10. They have a cooler of drinks so help yourself to whatever you want to take back to your room. I don’t think there are too many other perks, though they can move FPP if you need and they will leave you chocolates on your pillow during turndown service. I hope you love your stay, I cannot wait to stay there again sometime.

3 Likes