WDW AP sales coming back!

No, Disney said last week it was not coming back. It’s cheaper to have separate ones for each coast, so no big deal (at least with an Enchant AP at DL).

4 Likes

It is important. My other burning question is can I upgrade a convention ticket?

6 Likes

I think I have Believe Key and I am only eligible for Incredi-Pass so depending on how much they charged it might have been cheaper for me to upgrade to a two-coast version. Oh, well. I probably shouldn’t even consider getting a WDW one …

4 Likes

Prepandemic the convention ticket rules changed. Before the change, you could not upgrade. After the change, you could upgrade but no “bridging”. You would pay the full price between what you paid for the ticket and the AP cost.

I don’t think we know which of thread rules will be in place?

6 Likes

I am guessing if they had brought it back, it would have been more than it used to be. I am annoyed at times by the limits on my Enchant (blocked weekends), but haven’t really been going that much anyway. We went in Sept and Dec, and I have 1 day there at the end of this month. I have too many other trips planned I guess- this year so far I have been to Kauai, WDW, and France, and it’s only April 6th…I travel kind of a lot :rofl: Going back to WDW in 2 weeks, and who knows how many other times this year. WDW AP is good if you go for at leat 3 trips in the year. Do you have many trips planned for WDW in the upcoming year?

4 Likes

I did notice that they specifically said the passes can be purchased online which leaves me to believe that maybe updrading a park ticket to a pass while you are at WDW may not be possible? Not sure if that was something you can do online prior?

1 Like

9 Likes

8 Likes

this would be great. I don’t have an issue paying the different between the actual price I paid and the pass. We’ll see! I will definitely be asking as I’ll be there on the 20th.

5 Likes

The Laughing Place Live Blog of the Annual Meeting reported that Iger said it was utilized by so few guests that it didn’t make sense to support it.

6 Likes

No - this was expressly stated by Iger with the rationale being there is just not demand for it

2 Likes

I’m reading now that the DVC AP email sent by Bill Diercksen indicates Sorcerer Pass “is expected” to be available intermittently throughout the year, even when APs are otherwise not on sale for WDW or DLR.

This is good news.

But it makes me double re-think about whether to get Juju an AP now or wait. ARGH! DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!

4 Likes

ohhhhh you mean that one that isn’t available and never seems to be available? :stuck_out_tongue:

See, that’s just nonsense. It’s a checkmark in a database and costs pennies to print a card. Get outta here that it costs a lot to support it. (just to clarify: my comment is toward Iger, not you @cherokee_jacket )

Save yourself the stress, just get it now.

4 Likes

Listen, pal.

I am the voice of reason.

Stay in your lane, “Benevolent Overlord” :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

the “who enables”, in the title, is silent :grin:

7 Likes

:rofl:
No wonder I felt like I was saying it wrong all this time

5 Likes

No idea! I bought one when they were available. Do that. Buy one when they are available. :rofl:

7 Likes

and besides, don’t you wanna be part of the free for all that will be April 13 and 20th? Yeah you do.

Only one that’s available right now is the Inspire. I’d get it… but getting out to Cali seems to be insanely expensive all on its own. :sob: So dropping $1600+ for a AP that might not get more than a 5-6 day use seems counter productive.

3 Likes

Yeah, I definitely want to do that. I haven’t been part of a free for all since last weekend.

I may have already indicated that I might be late to work the morning of the 13th

8 Likes

…or indicted? It’s so hard to keep it all straight…or so I’ve heard :rofl:

3 Likes