WDW AP sales coming back!

19 Likes

@Dreamer tell your DD’s!!

5 Likes

Just saw this! I am so excited. I really hope this wont be mayhem on the 20th but likely will.

5 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG sentence

7 Likes

Not that I don’t trust BlogMickey, but I did find an official source to confirm: Walt Disney World Announces Return of New Annual Pass Sales | Disney Parks Blog

I have a trip coming up and will be in the parks when sales resume. Hopefully they’ll still offer the “upgrade your ticket” path…

6 Likes

I have two trips planned in the next few months and I’ve already purchased tickets for both… any chance they’d allow me to upgrade to AP and apply cost from both sets of tickets :smile:

2 Likes

Because it took me 100 years to find pricing I am sharing this link with you too:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/benefits-of-becoming-a-passholder/

7 Likes

OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!!
(this is a sentence)

7 Likes

They used to so there is a chance :wink:

5 Likes

From the app:

As always during your renewal window, you may choose to renew into any available pass type with a special renewal benefit. Also on April 20, existing Passholders will have the option to upgrade their Annual Pass, outside of their renewal window, online. The difference in prices must be paid in full at the time of the upgrade and the new Pass will have the same expiration date as the original Pass.

This is neat. Doesn’t apply to me cause I’m not upgrading, but for those that are, this would be helpful.

5 Likes

Ha! I just got a push notification from MDE too.

4 Likes

Just a reminding clarification, can I buy sorcerers APs as gifts for people?

So what time do we think this will start on the 20th :thinking:

1 Like

Only if they are members of your household.

5 Likes

If I had to guess…8:00 am. Then at 8:01 am the system will hang, and lock everyone out until 8:42 am. Finally, it will allow people into a VQ to buy the passes until 8:43 am, at which case the seven dwarfs or Woody will show up telling you there is something wrong for the next hour or so. By 9:15 am, the system will be back up, and let you know that all AP availability has been suspended indefinitely.

16 Likes

I think that is limited to the number of household family members - how they identify who is your household i’m not sure.

4 Likes

We had to document same address (license).

8 Likes

I wish you were wrong but this sounds about righ.

2 Likes

Here’s a question: do we get one for Julia, too? The reason for the multiple trips is for her CP, the majority of which she would have a CM pass of her own. So she wouldn’t need it except for entry before her CM pass is activated about a week after the program starts, and the for any visit after 1/8; we do have one tentative trip planned

I don’t want to buy one that she doesn’t need, but we don’t know how long sales will last or when they would resume once stopped.

Congrats Disney - you’ve created a scarcity mentality!

4 Likes

Suppose you had an unlicensed household family member, or children who would not have a license?

1 Like