Wave vs. Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL

MK for the day.

Prices for buffet vs. skillet are similar.

Travelling 2 adults, 2 children. One of the children is big eater but only simple things - bacon, eggs (prefers whites), waffles, pancakes (plain), maybe toast. Second child loves waffles, pancakes, sausage.
Adults have varied interest.

Any reason you would choose one over the other for Breakfast before an MK day. (Lyft to both locations is similar in price). Looking for food input rather than walk vs. ferry to MK.

Thanks a million!

If transportation is not a factor, I would go with Whispering Canyon for your travel party

Just more fun!

1 Like

The Wave is good food and service but no atmosphere at all. It is on the bottom floor of the resort, away from the activity of the resort. Very good buffet with wide variety of options. Looks like any other hotel restaurant. Absolutely no view anywhere except other guests dining.

Whispering Canyon has good food and service as well. It is on the main floor of the resort in the middle of the activity. Depending on your table you have a nice view outside or into the lobby area. Ferry ride to MK is kinda fun.

I would go to WL.

We have not eaten at Whispering Canyon in about 20 years, so I can’t speak to the food. We ate at The Wave in October. The food was great. Since there was no omelet station, we were allowed to order omelets as part of the buffet price. Coffee, POG juice, and a great variety of breakfast choices for a very reasonable (for Disney) price. If buffets are an option if we are able to go in December, we will do breakfast at The Wave.