“Watch Me Not Wait” T-Shirt

3 Likes

I’m liking this one a lot.

2 Likes

The Mickey watch makes such a cool badge .

1 Like

Oh! I just noticed you have your user name under the TP logo. That’s a cool option! Almost an “I’m with the band” feel to it.

2 Likes

We can set it up so anyone who buys it can have the option to add their username. Should they not want to, a simple press of a button and it’s just the T-Logo alone.

Question for the populace:
Should the T-logo have the white in it, though? Or leave it as is?

Does Touringplans, the company, have a preference? That may matter

I like it with some white but it’s not critical to me.

If this is their logo should it reflect it w/ white? It will be recognizable to us that know BUT when a company wants to copyright something, part of the process is to be consistent; it’s legalese reasoning.

2 Likes

I don’t think the “white” part of the logo is the standard, but rather it just must be clearly visible. So solid colors behind it only.

tp_gray_120x120 (from the top of the page). The top of the page isn’t white, it’s a very light gray.

Edit: oh, no I’m wrong. I just pulled that into photoshop and color-sampled it. It IS pure white. Hah.

So maybe white is the standard.

5 Likes

Definitely the default white in the logo. The second shirt logo image looks like a ‘dark theme’.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Also, funny you should mention that, cause we’re going to need to do this. Since most of these designs won’t be “universal” we’re going to have to have “dark-themed” designs and “light-themed” ones. (Same essential designs, just colors changed a bit so they are visible depending on the fabric color)

Anyone thinking there’ll eventually be a tie into Star Wars somehow? I dunno, I’m not a doctor… :wink:

3 Likes

I like that more. It pops

1 Like

It looks clearly to be the touring plans logo with the white.

1 Like

I looove this design!

1 Like

This is a sharp looking shirt

1 Like