Walk Up at Ohana

Anyone had any luck with a first thing walk-up to get try to get a rez for Ohana? We are heading there in late August as a spur of the moment kind of trip and we haven’t had any luck grabbing one yet. Time will tell. Just wondering if anyone had any success with a same day walk up?

1 Like

In the before times (think it was 2019) I went to the lounge and as they started getting setup for the start of dinner service in Ohana I walked up to the hostess and asked her if there was a good time to try for a walk in, that I hadn’t been able to score a reservation. She said, “How about now?” and got me a table :slight_smile: Now I dine solo so that might have swayed her being able to fit me but my answer is to always try.

PS. i had a reservation for dinner at Kona Cafe and the hostess took care of cancelling it for me.

4 Likes

Pre COVID-19…twice we showed up about 4:15 and got in a standby line. About 5:15, after they had seated the 5:00 ADRs, they started to fill in from the standby line. The hour wait was easier with a refreshing beverage.

2 Likes

Try looking for last minute cancellations the night before. I’ve grabbed last minute ADRs for popular restaurants (i.e. BOG) this way.

2 Likes

Lots of people are canceling ‘Ohana and reporting on WDW Lines chat. Planners always drop stuff!

1 Like