Walk out rooms

Do any of the Universal resort hotels have walk out rooms with a patio area? Or even better, adjoining rooms that share a balcony?

I stayed in Sarasota Springs and we were in a first floor studio. It had a small area with a table and two chairs. It overlooked the water.

Beach Club has patio rooms on the first floor. I don’t know about shared balconies.

Please ignore - I didn’t realize this was on the Universal thread!

No Balconies at Universal Portfino has large windows insome rooms that open but no proper balconies for sitting out on. Cabanna bay have walk out rooms to public pool area but no exp pass and a bit noisy.

Portofino does have some rooms with balconies, many are Juliet balconies that do not have room for table and chairs. We had one of those and it was shared with the room next to ours. We were on the pool side of the West Guest Wing. I saw rooms on the first floor of the West Guest Wing on the Bay View side that had small patios with two chairs. Not sure if you can request those or if there is an extra room charge.

The balconies at Portofino are scare & random, you can try requesting one but no guarantees.