Waitlist function is awesome!

So cool! You get some points, and you get some points!

1 Like

I still don’t have my points :pensive:

Bummer! Did you get the email saying the deed was being filed? What day was that?

I got the email Friday that my transfer was complete and it would take 7-10 for the points to be desposited in my account. I can see the new contract on my dashboard, but not points. It seems like some of you got your points very soon after receiving that email.

1 Like

Wow, that’s crazy. My points were showing up not even 24 hours later. I hope you didn’t need to use them right away?

1 Like

I was hoping to book 1 night with them, but of course it’s not available anymore anyway. I’m going to bank the rest for next year during the holidays hopefully.

2 Likes

I finally have my new contract points loaded into my account!

5 Likes

Yay! When are you going?!

I was going to use a few points to add a night in November, but I’m going to bank them all for next year bc my mom said she might FINALLY go with me.

3 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

Yay! I was just coming to check and see if you had them yet. That took a while. I’m glad mine were quicker since I really needed to use them.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m really curious about what caused the delay, but no one could give me answer. Oh well.

1 Like

Just catching up, or trying to.

Congrats @Julianne_fki and @LTinNC82 on getting through ROFR and getting your points loaded.

Welcome Home! :tada::champagne::dizzy:

3 Likes

Thank you! A week from today we will check in at AKL as owners for the first time!

6 Likes