People are already walking BR reservations for November. Would it be better to book what I can and wait list the missing day(s) or try and waitlist the whole stay?
Are your dates in the window? Is your first date available ? At CC the first date is never available unless the walkers keep going. You need at least one day in your window. If you can get that I would waitlist the others but also check own your own.
Not yet, but I’ve been checking the availability calendar every few days and always the 2nd day of the stay is unavailable. I’m just anticipating what to do. My dates aren’t set yet, but will be sometime the week or 2 after Thanksgiving (which is early next year).
If that date shows up a couple of days later the walkers are going through to December. I don’t even want to look.
That’s what I’m afraid of.
I added at BWV to avoid the December frustration of CC but this year all bets are off.
how many days are you missing? If its just one day in the middle, I would book what you can and waitlist the rest. I set a waitlist for a BLT theme park studio 10 months ago, and it just came through for our trip in the first week of Jan 2022. You never can tell.
Worst case scenario I bank my 50 to next year and try again.