VQ vs ILL wait times for tron & guardians

I’m hopeful that my daughter will qualify for DAS on our next trip which will be a huge help for her.

How do the wait times differ for the paid lightning lane and the virtual queue? We will also be staying deluxe so we would qualify for the 6pm VQ drop. How are the waits for extra evening hours?

Thank you as always!

1 Like

Evening hour waits aren’t usually too bad.

The ILL goes through the “Genie plus” line, while The VQ goes through the “standby” line. If your daughter does qualify for DAS, then get the BG like normal, then go to the ride, and a CM will convert your BG into a ILL pass so you can go through that lane, instead.

ILL usually takes 10-15 minutes, while the VQ can take usually 30-45 minutes, and sometimes up to an hour.

3 Likes

Oh wow that’s awesome! I didn’t know that was an option for DAS users.

1 Like

Yup! Anything with a Virtual Queue, get a Boarding Group like normal. Then when it’s your turn to ride, ask the CMs on where you can convert the BG using DAS, and it they will change it so you don’t have to wait in the normal queue. This works on both Tron and Guardians

1 Like

The VQ lines can be quite long, as long as an hour, so this is a great option for.you.

3 Likes

Using BG1 we got boarding group #1 for both days we were there. You still have to be very fast with your finger. Go to La Cava Del Chat for all the info.

1 Like