Visa offers notifications

I was wondering how Disney notifies Disney Visa cardholders about cardholder-only offers; do they send an email or anything, or do you just have to keep an eye out on here and mousesavers for offer information?

They do send out an email but it’s usually not until around noon on the day it’s released which doesn’t really help. There’s always buzz about it on here as soon as we hear about it though.

1 Like

Thank you.

Funny, I have had a Disney Visa since 2007 and I receive notices of Broadway Show ticket sales, but I think I have only received two emails about resort discounts.

2 Likes

I am like @Principal…we have gotten the notice maybe 2 times ever. Very ridiculous that I have the card, use the card and don’t get these notices.

2 Likes

I also am a new card member. I read that you can get Visa member photo opportunities and receive one free 5x7 photo, is that still the case? Do the photos taken go on the Memory Maker? Just curious how this all works

We’re not sure how this will be handled going forward. Currently you go to Innoventions West and show your visa and meet with 3 characters. I believe they are added to your MM but they also give you a certificate for a free printed version from the photo store. This can actually be used on any photo not just the meet specific one from what I hear.

The unsure part now is that Innoventions West is scheduled to close as of April 30th and all exhibits contained within will be permanently removed. It’s assumed that the Visa photo meet will be relocated but nothing official has been stated so we won’t know more until they update the information.

1 Like

Oh. Gotcha. Thank you for the information!

1 Like