Vintage Character Pics

Here are some 1984 vintage character pics if anyone is interested. I don’t even know if there are meet and greets with any of these characters anymore! I think the guy with Figment was the Dreamfinder? Uploading: 3D6114E5-2FAC-4F40-AFA1-0F37E3D80C8A.jpeg…

16 Likes

Cool!

1 Like

Those are wonderful!

1 Like

Yes it is.
Fun coincidence - on yesterday’s Rope Drop Radio podcast, Ron Schneider was their guest. He’s the person Disney brought to Epcot to portray the Dreamfinder; that’s him in your pictures.

4 Likes

Oh wow that is a coincidence

1 Like

Love these. They are from my birth year.

2 Likes

I’ve really been enjoying your pics! As a child, my family’s one trip to WDW was around 1986 and we have one photo only b/c my parent’s lost a lot of photos in a move. It’s nice to see some more of what it would have looked like.

1 Like

Great! Wishing to bring back a figment meet and greet!!

2 Likes

Dreamfinder was so great. We loved meeting him. My preteen niece loved wearing neon colored socks - at least two per foot and definitely different colors. Dreamfinder asked her, very seriously, how do you keep your socks lit?

Cherished memory. :blush:

Thanks for sharing ! ! !

3 Likes

I also have a handful of “vintage” pics I thought I would share. 1971-1972 timeframe.

8 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

These are fabulous!! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

8 Likes

Look how exposed HM is! That’s wild!

2 Likes

Clearly I had some belt buckle challenges on this day.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Amazing pictures!

I had my 2001 scrapbook out this morning, looking at all our pictures. These blow mine out of the water in terms of nostalgia! Thank you so much for sharing!!!