Villas at Wilderness Lodge in July - help needed with room request

Hi.

I have an upcoming trip next month, July 9, and we are staying in a 1 bedroom villa at Wilderness Lodge. I was hoping to find some help picking out a room to request.

With all the construction that is going on there, I don't know where I should request.

Basic parameters... we'd like a balcony, a view of something interesting, besides the electrical box, and a reasonably quiet area for the current situation. So I'm assuming something on the 2nd or 3rd floor would be best, but other than that I'm at a loss, even using the room view tool here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Is it at Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek?

BR is the original DVC villas in the separate building, CC is the conversion in the main building.

We are at the Boulder Ridge Villas. I think Copper Ridge is supposed to actually open the day after we leave.

Anyone else have any recommendations for the Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge?

It's getting close to the time for me to make my room request. Does anyone have any current updates / suggestions for the Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge?

I am staying in a 1 bedroom in December and was wondering where you ended up and if you had any advice. We will have a 2 year old with us, so long hallway walks are not ideal.