Via Napoli or Tutto Italia

Which would you recommend for lunch? We’re on DDP and it will be DH, DD7, DS4 and myself. I can get a better time for Tutto, but would wait if you thought VN is better. Thanks

VN for Pizza… and Tutto Italia for everything else. I am a huge fan of both places, but quite often VN wins as its a really good pizza joint.

I think Tutto Italia is a better value in the dining plan, but Via Napoli is a better value out of pocket. Tutto Italia has much better classic entrees, but VN is THE place for pizza. I guess it would depend on what sort of meal you want. Only the pizza gets rave reviews at VN, so if you want a leisurely lunch with wine and lasagne or osso buco, then go with TI.

They are both very good. I think the pizza at VN is “better” than the traditional Italian food at TI. I also think the atmosphere at VN would be more enjoyable for the kids (informal and noisy vice more staid and relatively quiet).

2 Likes

If you’re looking to do pizza VN wins hands down a little pricey but, mamma mia it was good.