Verandah Guaranteed room assignment

I can’t see anything left now. Not sure if that’s cuz we’re 8 days away and you can’t book online that late or if the boat is full. I know from past experience there can be rooms open but the boat be at human capacity so I suppose that could be the case as well and there might be room upgrades available at port. We’ll see and I can report.

1 Like

Generally when you book a *GT (IGT, OGT, VGT - the ones at reduced rates that are more last minute) or a category GTY (regular price, when a category gets very low) you can’t make any kind of requests. As @gingerSnaps543222 said, her reservations were connected, and they will TRY to get those close - but there is no guarantee of that if you’re booking a category that allows DCL to select your stateroom.

And it’s really “You get what you get and you don’t get upset” with those bookings. I’ve read that some other lines will change staterooms if people call and complain, but DCL is not one of those.

1 Like

Yup and I’m happy with it. The rooms are bigger than a similar room on Navigator of the Seas with a full size instead of loveseat couch. The only thing that bothers me is that the shower is so narrow and then they put a bar sticking way out of the wall like 4-6 inches or something. So I have to stand sideways or each hip is hitting the bar on one side and the curtain on the other. I don’t remember that in our RCI room. Otherwise I’m super happy with what we got and the ship feels very full so I do feel lucky.

1 Like

I’m glad!!

I was mostly responding to the person who asked about requesting adjoining or connecting.

Enjoy!!

1 Like