Various questions

Hi all,

I have a few questions that I’m hoping you wonderful people can help me with.

1. Our flight lands in Orlando at 10:30 and we will be taking the Magical Express from the airport. The only thing on our must-do list that day is Frozen Ever After at Epcot. I understand delays can happen etc etc but what time can I reasonably start planning to be at the park if there are no delays? I was going to try for a late afternoon FP and anything else would be gravy but just wondering.
  2. We have BOG reservations for an 8:35 breakfast on an EMM day. Will we still be able to ride anything before the park opens or will they save that for the EMM people?
  3. Do the shuttles etc operate in time for us to get there for breakfast?
  4. Are QS meals still just lumped together and not separated by adult/kid? Is there anything stopping us from sharing 2 QS meals and a snacks a couple of time a day and always ordering adult portions?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’d say reasonably you’ll be in the parks at 1.30. You won’t be able to ride before 9am, but you’ll be just ahead of RD crowds so you do have a slight advantage. Yes the buses start at 6.30-45 to get you to breakfast. Yes the QS credits are pooled, and no there is nothing to stop you using them as you describe.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like
  1. 1:30 or later would be fine.

2. EMM is for paid for guests only.

3. Buses start in plenty of time for you to get there. I would be at the bus by 7:30

4. QS is lumped together