Using old MagicBand for one evening of DAH?

In March we are doing a Universal trip but going to MK for one evening of DAH. We have magicbands from this past summer’s trip to Disney. Will those work if I book our DAH through the same MDE account that the magicbands are linked to? Otherwise, how will we book Fastpassess ahead of time and then access those rides before the actual DAH begins? Hope this makes sense…thanks!

Yes. Any MB, that is active on an MDE account, can be used with any ticket media that is also link to that account.

1 Like

I brought my old band from Feb 2018 and used it yesterday at Xmas party in MK. It will still work if you book everything through same account

1 Like

Thanks! That is awesome to know and will make things so much easier. Our son lost his 2019 magic band on a bus back to our resort this past July, but I had brought our 2018 bands with us just in case. His old one worked perfectly. When we do this DAH in 2020, will his 2018 still have battery left to work? DH and I have our 2019 bands so I’m sure those will still work.

If you do lose your band while at Disney, they will give you another at your hotel or any guest relations in the park for future reference. I may have lost mine our last trip, not any of my 3 kids

1 Like

Another question…will any ride photos and photographer pictures be linked automatically to the MDE even though we won’t have Memory maker for just that one night? If they are and we want to purchase one or two pictures, can that be done?

Yes they will appear with a watermark, and you can buy however many you want.

1 Like