User Feedback wanted!

We keep going but avoid outdoor attractions. No ponchos, we’re more comfortable without. :+1:

1 Like

We do more table service meals if we go during the rainy season. We’ve had late August trips twice, and both times it worked really well to get to the parks early and have a lunch TS reservation in that park for the time around when the afternoon storm starts. Then we’d take a nice long break at the resort and have another ADR to lure us out of the hotel in the evening. I usually picked up the evening ADR the same day or the day before.

Poncho and continue on.

If rain lasts too long or most rides we like shut down too long, then –
MK - probably leave and come back at another time/later
EP - Find things to do inside park bc there’s a lot of inside there
HS - Ride as much as we can until we get annoyed with wait times or the crowds lingering in gift shops waiting for the rain to stop then leave
AK - probably leave and come back another time/later

I have an AP and have been able to take multiple trips over each of the past few years, so I’m more likely to hang out in a lounge or explore one of the hotels, rather than run through the parks. If it’s just a passing shower in the middle of a block of time when I’m in the park, then I’ll put the poncho on and deal with it, but if it fits around when I’m already planning a break, then I might leave the park earlier or return a little later than planned.

Poncho up and carry on.

1 Like