Upgrade resort?

Yes in the last question

1 Like

DS is walkable from SS which makes it an ideal location just now.

1 Like

Unless you’re scared of horses. Then I would avoid SSR. Are you scared of horses?

ETA: Can’t add or spell. Fixed spelling.

Ooo yea! Good points here!

Abd with the early hours so many options at DS.

no…No fear of horses. That I am aware of anyway.

Cheaper than JJT’s Swan discount?

I never really look at that as an option

I want to say it was in the $250/nt range at SS for studio. I was in awe that it could be had for the same as a rack rate at POR

Better safe than sorry. :slight_smile:

You are going to have all the fun. Very jealous of you shuttling the kiddos elsewhere and having fun.

Yeah, I think JJT found Dolphin for $97-130? I really don’t think it can be beat (even with a resort fee).

2 Likes

it is needed! I have been shut in with my kids since March, working and virtual learning and summer with no camps! This is my therapy…likely cheaper than a therapist as well. We are better parents when we return.

3 Likes

You are wise, taking time to just be a couple, away from kids is rejuvenating! Enjoy! I hope you plan on doing a trip report…?

1 Like

Well, it may or may not be cheaper than a therapist, but it will be a lot more fun for both of you!

Enjoy, no matter what resort you pick!

1 Like

What’s the transportation like to the parks at dolphin? Same as the Disney resorts? I know they are not a Disney hotel but same benefits right?

I would like to do a trip report, probably not live. Well not all live, my DH would divorce me.

5 Likes

Lol not the point of the trip

4 Likes

You need transportation from the airport but resort to parks it is Disney .

1 Like

I don’t think that Disney earns those exorbitant rates that they charge for “deluxe” and with Disney parks operating with LIMITED experiences … this is the time to go very cheaply and budget friendly, not splurge. Moderates or Pop will be absolutely wonderful. Having said that, if you are independently wealthy … go for the splurge. haha

1 Like

Although, there are some EXCELLENT prices right now in deluxe resorts for Florida res. and southern states

1 Like

True, but the OP stated they were not eligible for these rates … and excellent discounts, off of exorbitant rates, is a very old retailers trick. haha

1 Like