Updated park hours for Nov/Dec 2017

Earlier openings, a few midnights/2am closings, etc. I’m off to make adjustments & put in new TP alerts since my PPO ressie is no longer PPO :confused:

Awe! :slightly_frowning_face:

In pretty certain none of my ppo adrs will be ppo for long either.

How far into December did the changes go? Our dates/hours look the same for mid-December so far.

Thanks for the heads up on this!!! Need to do a few minor adjustments.

1 Like

I was planning to rope drop Haunted Mansion on Friday 11/24, but now park opens @ 7 and Disney Experience shows HM open @ 9. Anyone now if they will adjust HM opening time? Do they normally change ride hours with park hours?

My guess is the attraction times just need to catch up with new park hours. Also, this date has morning EMH, so only some things open at 7, mainly in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. HM won’t open until the rest of the park opens at 8.

One of my MK days changed to 2am closing (EMH 12am-2am). Are the big rides such as Peter Pan, 7DMT, SM, etc open until 2am? Trying to see if its worth staying up lol.

Yes. Check this site’s info page on evening EMH: Extended Evening Theme Park Hours Attractions at Magic Kingdom . It has a long list of what’s open. There are similar pages for each park’s morning and evening EMH.

Thanks for this head’s up! I went back through to adjust our spreadsheets. I’m relieved that our only pre RD breakfast was not affected, but the late evening hours definitely may require some change of plans, because if we stay for them, we will not be able to get up so early the next morning.

Another thanks here for the heads up! Ugh, not looking forward to that 7am AK RD after Fireworks/Water Pageant at the Poly the night before. Oh well, at least I’m not doing FOP at RD! And luckily we have La Nouba afterwards so it will be an early to bed evening.

I’ll jump on the “thanks for the heads up” band wagon! I’m so excited about the changes and having more time in the parks. Now time to adjust all the plans!

I didn’t check past 12/4 since that’s our last day.

Glad to help! 8am FPP are open as well.