Updated opening times of HS and FPs

I’ve been watching 3/16 for MMRR like a hawk today and haven’t seen any 8 am times. Just a 9:30 time that keeps popping up and a couple of random evening drops.

I wasn’t able to grab an 8:00 MMRR, but did move my RnRC to 805 and then a MMRR opened up for the time I originally had RnRC. I am happy now. Worst case scenario if I do not get a BG for 3/24 I won’t feel like I have to waste all day at HS. I have my 3 FPs scheduled from 805am to 1105am, which is when I have heard HS has been the craziest lately with everyone there so early at RD for BGs. Build a Droid at 1115 and Olga at 1215. Then I can nap after DAH the night before and spend my evening at EP. this just now all hinges on when it if I should get a BG. Thanks everyone. Nervous but very quietly excited for my first solo trip.

1 Like

I saw an 8am and an 8:15 MMRR for 3/16 when I posted. I know Len has repeatedly said to skip the FP for MFSR, but we’re a big star wars family – we weren’t going to gamble not getting a chance to ride in the falcon and as of 3pm today we had zero top tier fast passes in play for DHS. Now have two falcon rides scheduled, one for each day we are planning to be at DHS. One of those is an evening trip and clearly someone ditched their FP to get an earlier one. Works for us!

I’m so relieved that dumb luck meant I was checking at exactly the right time. SDD doesn’t mean anything to us and while MMRR might be amazing, every family needs to do what’s right for them. I hope others were able to benefit from the post and get their passes too!

Sounds like you got some good stuff In the melee!
I’m glad someone saw the MMRR ones and now I can go back to life as normal, but I’m super frustrated I somehow missed them. I have a 4:15 so it’s not the end of the world and I’ll still try to modify. At least we now have a F&G menu to look at

I was able to get a 9:35 am fast pass for MFSR this morning for March 25th. I don’t know if it was dumb luck or just good timing!

1 Like

Been optimizing my fast passes and since last night have been seeing morning and afternoon available for MMRR, MFSR, and SDD on March 27th, 28th.

1 Like

we also did MFSR FPP able to get it for 3/16 randomly yesterday afternoon around 2pm as the kids love star wars and can skip TOT and RNRC. hopefully RD SDD or MMRR. i keep checking

Hours were just updated starting the 29th. Now waiting for the fast passes to drop.

2 Likes

Looks like 8am openings through April 4th.

2 Likes

I’m seeing AM FastPasses now for March 29, 30!

3 Likes