Upcoming Trip 8/13-8/21

I didn’t try two rides both in different parks at the same time. For instance never tried to get Pirates and Soarin’ at the same time. I did however book rides at DHS for the evening while holding current LLs in MK and it worked great.

My travel day to WDW I arrived at the resort at 3pm, planned to go to DHS at 5pm. Started booking LLs at 7am and had 6 LLs waiting for me between 5-8pm. It was fantastic. SDD, RnR, ToT, TSMM, MFSR, MMRR.

Thank you for the reply! Stacking for DHS like you did is my exact plan for our arrival day! Hoping that for other park days can double for a popular ride (post 2pm return time) at hopping park while also getting a readily available return time at our morning park. I guess I will find out, thanks again!

If you have any other questions, let me know. When I tell you that with stacking during park hopping and double tapping in general, we didn’t wait more than 15 minutes for anything other than our GotG with boarding group. If G+ is like this forever and the double tap works, I prefer it over the old FP system for sure (except the whole not free aspect obviously.)

Getting ready for the trip and to thinking of tyring out double tapping. Thanks for your info! When you got two LL by double tapping, I just wanted to confirm that you could get two more 120 min later just like normal? Thanks! I think that is what you did but wanted to confirm.

Yes you can get two more when you use both or at 120 minutes. Good luck!

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!!!