Upcoming Florida Weather

We going to WDW as part of a Dance The Magic group. My daughter will be performing two days with full make-up and hair. Becuase we live in very dry west Texas, we don’t deal with humidity often. I know what 90% humidity at 85 degrees feels like because … Houston. But I don’t know what 75% humidity feels like at 73 degrees. How will the weather feel while we are there? I’ve checked the forecast to see what it will be but I don’t know how that will translate into how it will feel. If that makes sense…

If you use any of the numerous weather websites or apps they all offer the actual temperature as well as a “real feel”. I find the real feel most helpful.

Above 60% is often called oppressive.

It all depends on where you are from and what you are accustomed to. I remember one summer during college while I was working in Estes Park, CO one of my friends from that area was complaining about the “high humidity”. It was only like 40%. I looked at her like she was insane and said “Come visit me in the South in August or September sometime…” Best 2 summers ever were those two working where 40% humidity was considered “high”.