Up in the air…trip report

That’s great you were able to rent points! We wouldn’t even look to rent points as we are still rolling in points thanks to our big family March 2020 trip being cancelled and not being back to the parks since late 2018 :frowning: We’ve used our points at Vero since then but not very many lol

1 Like

Oh! I don’t own. But that makes sense you do since you’ve been three times. I should have put that together. Ha ha.

I hope you get to use em all soon!

I can’t bring myself to buy but I’ve thought about it. I’ve been to WDW 4 times (and DLR once) in the last year buts not typical. Precovid I did a lot more world traveling so I don’t really want to lock myself in to one thing I think. I know you can use the points at other hotels and cruises and adventures by Disney but I’ve read it’s not a good use of them and it’s often cheaper to just pay cash for those things.

We bought DVC direct in 2007 before Kidani opened (kids were 14, 12 and 7 then). We could sell our contract now and make money if we wanted to! If It weren’t for the cost of tickets/no APs being sold, dh and I would pop down several times a year for 3-4 nights. We’re contemplating a nice long trip to Hawaii—NP hiking and finishing up at Aulani!

2 Likes

Aulani is on my bucket list. As I age and travel is harder along with the way I used to travel with lots of activities I may like settling into DVC and if they open up the new DLR one next to Disneyland Hotel I may not be able to resist. I love me some Cali.

I really love the resorts. I can just see myself staying in them without going to a park at all. They offer so much when they’re in full non-Covid swing especially.

1 Like