Up! Bird Adventure - Yay or Nay

Assuming we can get villains DAH at MK on a Thursday night in July, our next day on Friday we are going to AK. Right now I have the Up Bird show in our plans, but if I scrap it then we don’t need to be at AK until 12:30 that day instead of 11:30. I know it’s only an hour difference, but that hour might be needed after DAH the night before. Is the Up Bird show worth it or is possibly like any bird show we have at our own local zoos/animal farms where we live? Anything “special” about it? Thanks!

1 Like

I LOVE Up. I LOVED Flights of Wonder. I have gone to the new Up Bird Adventure 3 times (to try to love it). I regret to say I do not. I am so sad to say I would sleep that hour.

3 Likes

Up is cute, but Flights of Wonder was much better. Funnier and seemed like there was more bird acts.

3 Likes

Nay! We did not enjoy the show last year. It was one of the attractions that we liked the least.

3 Likes

Nay. It was better before they retrofitted it to the Up theme. And I LOVE Up…

4 Likes

My daughter loved it and wants to do it again when we go back. YMMV I guess, but maybe you don’t need to use a FP for it and can leave it in your plans but FP something else later?

1 Like

Definitely easy to skip.

1 Like

It was cute - I was walking by as it was about to start and went in. If nothing else, it is a little time off your feet.

I loved Groucho - the parrot who sings!!