UOR Virtual Pass Tracker

I’ve shared this site before, but it is a great resource for theme park data! Here is a link to their page on virtual line availability at UOR. Below is a screenshot of the current data. This is all VLPs that are available at the moment I took the screenshot:

3 Likes

Interesting. I wonder if the “No Appointments available” only means they filled up…or does it also mean they were so low in attendance for those rides that they didn’t NEED to use the VLPs?

I checked the app a couple days ago for fun during the day, and all but Hagrid’s actually had a standby wait time listed PLUS the ability to score a VLP.

ETA: When I look at the app RIGHT NOW, only 3 rides are listed as having VLPs. Hagrid’s is listed as delayed due to weather. The other two are Fast & Furious and Race Through New York. Both of those you can get a VLP, but you can also just get in a very short standby line.

1 Like

Yeah if you play around in the site there is more information about each ride, including standby wait times. But best if used in combination with the UOR app.

1 Like

Been watching, on YouTube, even more people going this week after the initial weekend rush. The standby waits seem pretty decent. A lot of rides, even popular ones, have been walk-on or no more than 15 minute waits

1 Like

They just posted the data in a chart to make it easier to read

2 Likes