UOR Lines app - Any way to see Universal Express wait times?

I see that on the UOR Lines app (Android version, if it matters) that you can see which attractions participate in the Universal Express program. However, I think the wait times are just the “normal” wait times, right? Is there any way to see the wait times for the Express line?

For what it’s worth - We’re going for our first trip to UOR next Friday-Sunday and staying at the Royal Pacific. We’ve been to WDW twice and love it, but I must say that we’re very much looking forward to a more relaxed, not-scheduled-every-minute, fun time!

-Brett.

From what I’ve heard, you really don’t have much of a wait with Express. Like an absolute max of 10 minutes, usually 5

1 Like

The only ride with xpress that has a longish wait is DM which is about a third of standby or 30-45 mins in exp line at peak wait time. The rest should be under 15 mins. Shows are diff and you need to wait for next show if you just miss one. Remember no exp for alot of wwohp Hint USF opens 30 mins early when IOA is ONLY park with EPA.So hit DM then to avoid the queues

1 Like

Thanks for the replies and the tips. DM is for sure on the list for my sons, so good to know about that. We plan to do early admission at least one morning so we’ll take advantage of what we can. Good to hear that the express is actually effective at reducing wait times.

7 days to go!

Thanks,
-Brett.