Unused tickets…planning again

A little background

Last summer I was planning my youngest last hoorah trip. He was graduating trade school in December and hopefully would me “adulting” soon after. I successfully planned out a early and first trip to DLR for the first weekend in February. VGC through DVC and 2 day park hoppers with genie+ from undercover tourist.

Well he graduated December just before the holidays as planned. Mid January he received the hard copies of his certifications and applied to multiple unions. On January 26th his first choice called. He needed to be in Florida 2/6 to start his apprenticeship.

I was able to quickly reschedule our flights rental car and my sister in law and her family was able to grab last minute flights so my points weren’t wasted.

Now I have (5) sets of unused tickets that expire in in January 2024

Pretty sure as an OKW owner I will not see VGC again
I do own a couple of other timeshare units and looking for opinions from liners.

I have only found 3 so far.

Worldmark/Wyndham Dolphins Cove
Club Wyndham Anaheim
Peacock Suites….

Anyone stayed at these?
Better suggestions?

2 Likes

I have not stayed at those, but i would stay at the one that is closest to DLR, if one is within a mile from the main gate or close to the Toy Story lot. If they are all more than a mile, I would choose the one that has the most amenities, has the most space, or is best reviewed.

2 Likes