Universal Summer Offerings + DreamWorks Land Opening - June 14, 2024

7 Likes

Thanks for posting this!

How exciting! Although, we are going to miss all these new additions (we’re visiting this week)… just another excuse to book another trip :wink:

1 Like

I was sitting by the computer all morning waiting! The second I step away we finally get the news!!

June 14, 2024 is going to be a BIG day at USF!!

I hope they have a HHN lagoon show this year! I’m stoked for a new HP projection show too!!

Woop woop! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

I just saw on Twitter from UO Creative that the new HP show ends with one house winning the House Cup for the school year.

They’ve got four unique endings - one for each house! So you can get a different ending on different dates!

The lagoon show is going to use over 600 drones!!

5 Likes

Come on Ravenclaw :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

See, I told ya it wasn’t gone. Although, what the heck does “select nights” mean?

3 Likes

You know I am going every night I’m there rooting for Ravenclaw!!

4 Likes

I think it’s just “fine print” to cover themselves for times when the parks close early or for any other reason. It gives GS something to point to when a guest complains. IMHO anyway

I’m really glad the castle show is back! My TM friends didn’t say anything about it being a new show. They did say it was coming back, but didn’t know a date. The logistics of getting people out of IOA from Hogsmeade is a chore that the park hasn’t had to do routinely (expect Grinchmas) for about a year. It definitely kept costs down not running it

I do admit I have already peeked at flights and hotel, but no great sales. Only the usual prices…

A guy can daydream though!!

3 Likes

I’m so excited this is opening just in time for @Shmebulock!

3 Likes

Aw, thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s great timing :smiley::+1:t4:

2 Likes

There’s no date yet, but there will be AP previews of all the new offerings!

2 Likes

Let’s go Gryffindor!!!

3 Likes

We leave UOR on June 12 and leave Orlando on June 13. This sums up my life. But I’m just happy to have a trip on the books.

3 Likes

Just another reason why booking another UOR vacation is a great idea!

1 Like
1 Like

We watched this as a family last night. :blush: Suddenly my kids are so excited to go to Epic Universe and UOR and we’re not even planning a trip until 2026. :flushed:

4 Likes

On a side note @momfourmonkeys - back in May of 2021 when D14 and I were there last, US announced they were opening up Velocicoaster in June & we were bummed that we would miss out. However, they started allowing guests to test ride it while we were there, so the first day they opened the ride for volunteers we jumped in the single rider line and were able to be some of the first non-cast member/AP guests to ride. So maybe, just maybe… they will open up DreamWorks land this week so I can ride the Trollercoaster (I know its a kids ride, but I want to ride it anyway). Fingers crossed!!!

3 Likes

Better fix that timeline!! :rofl:

2 Likes