Universal photo package questions

Hi - I’m going to Universal Orlanda this September and I’m buying a 3-day photo package. Everything I read says it comes with a lanyard and photo pass. When purchasing the package it gives me several options including Mobile Ticket, Print at Home, Will Call Kiosk, In Park Pickup, and Pickup at Ticket Window. Has anyone used the mobile ticket or print at home option? Can I still get a lanyard and photo card at the park?
p.s. I’m staying onsite so I’m wondering if I can pick up the photo pass at my hotel. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’ve done the pick up in the park method.

I think you can only activate your package at the photo places inside the parks. If there are alternative places then that’s new information to me.

I activated mine at the very first photo kiosk right at the entrance of the Studio’s. There’s also a photo desk inside one of the entrance shops to the right of Port Of Entry at IofA.

You can collect ride photos on a temporary card issued at the attraction and have them added to your package when you activate it, so you don’t have to waste time activating the package at rope drop.

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s helpful to know.

1 Like