Universal Photo of the Day

You’ve seen these on other forums so might as well start one here. Lets see what ya got

9 Likes

Beautiful! I’m going to really enjoy this thread! I’ve never been to Universal but am trying to plan a trip for early February. I’d love to see some actual photos! The new 2015 UG coverage of Universal is giving me a great mental picture of the place, but actual pictures would be even better. :wink:

Thank you : )

Ill go ahead and jump start this thread and hope fully we can get some more to post.

My wife and youngest daughter up close and personal with a Minion

Caution, you may get wet

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit. Gets a bad rap in IMO and a coaster I really enjoy

Will always be Dueling Dragons to me

Entrance of Universal for Halloween Horror Nights 22. Hands down my favorite event at any of the theme parks

Welcome to Jurassic Park

8 Likes

Wow @Hockeyman, great pictures!

2 Likes

My minions Hulk ET, phone home

5 Likes

One of my favorite shows at any theme park. (photo credit: Brandon Glover)

4 Likes

Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl

2 Likes

The character breakfast at the Royal Pacific was pretty great.
(review: http://blog.touringplans.com/2013/11/15/universal-dining-character-breakfast-loews-royal-pacific-resort/)

2 Likes

Men in Black is one of my favorite rides in either park and think it is hands-down the best shooter-type attraction in Orlando, Toy Story Midway Mania included.

4 Likes

Possible my favorite show in any of the Orlando theme parks. Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees. (photo by Brandon Glover)

This is one of my favorite Billboards in Orlando.

2 Likes

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/162882_10100106615383773_3254045_n.jpg
Schwab Pharmacy in Hollywood.

Here are a few since ive been slacking with the posts lately

4 Likes

These photos make me so excited to go to Universal! I hope our end-of-January trip happens. I want to go to there.

Some character meets at IOA

2 Likes

A couple from Hogsmeade

1 Like

And the iconic Universal globe.

1 Like

How about a shot of Halloween Horror Nights from Brandon Glover?

1 Like

great shots! we’ll be there in July 2015. Have booked at the Royal Pacific.