Universal park-park in one day

We only have one day - two kids are 9&10 and seasoned theme park goers, Harry potter fans. We are driving from another part of FL early next Wednesday morning. I had looked at staying onsite for the express passes for one night but the rate is now $650/night. Otherwise express passes add almost $400 to our single day. Considering just one day park-park without EP, is there an optimized tour plan for that? Thank you.

Yes under premium plans on the web site there are 2 diff ones under Adult plans for each individual park. One is based around wwohp and the other is highlights.You need to make 2 sep plans they are labelled part 1 part 2.

1 Like

Part 1 of the 1-day 2-park highlights plan without early entry is at http://touringplans.com/plans/954686. There is a link to part 2 in the plan.

2 Likes

Remember, Express pass is not available for any Harry Potter attraction!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! What a great resource.

Adding on to this question, the established “TP 2-park 1-day no EP no EE” plan (linked above) starts at US and then moves to IOA. Should we still start at US considering the Studios will have early entry from April-June?

Yes, stick with the plan as written - I believe that is what @Skubersky recommends, and he should know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait times in USF average higher than IOA and Despicable Me is the biggest bottleneck so for now we are sticking with the published plan. I’ll be testing it as soon as EPA changes to make sure it works.

1 Like

See, say his name and he shows up, just like Beetlejuice. And you only have to say it once! :wink:

5 Likes

Awesome. Thanks, @brklinck and @Skubersky !

1 Like