Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

yes… we worked as a family to avoid carrying a bag so we could just walk through or we had ONE person in our group w/ a bag to try to speed the process.

1 Like

I know of the mask change for TM’s, but the language has not changed for guests. Last update was May 29.

2 Likes

No need to change it- right? Unvaccinated people should be wearing masks. (Yes, that is a joke)

2 Likes

I thought we’d see “Vaccinated guests are encouraged to wear masks indoors” (aligning with the reports from yesterday’s announcement) :man_shrugging:

I don’t know if that has to be posted anywhere. Just my personal opinion as someone that has a trip in 55 days.

1 Like

True. That announcement didn’t change the current guidelines enough to affect the guests.

Here’s what I was waiting for

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh this one is better

3 Likes

“We encourage all guests to keep a safe distance between travel parties”

I am not sure how they would like people to do this? They opened the floodgates and have allowed way too many people, took away all traces of social distancing, but then have this in their posted info. That’s just nuts! There is no way to do this, unless they suddenly prevent 75 percent of their current crowds from entering, right?

3 Likes

Spacing….HHN……ha, ha, ha……

1 Like

Express Pass has been added to The Bourne Stuntacular show.

5 Likes

I don’t want to create a whole new topic for this so I’m just going to ask this here:
Does anyone know if bottled pumpkin juice is available in the hotels or city walk or only in the park?

I’ve only heard it available in the parks, it is available for purchase online.

1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes

If you build it, they will come…

7 Likes
2 Likes

Here is an example of the size of the future Epic Universe. USF and IOA are overlayed on the site for comparison. It will effectively double the size of the current parks.

Here is the rumored lands and sizes.

And more room for a fourth park.

2 Likes

WOW! That’s exciting. I’m still waiting for a LOTR park. Come on Universal do it!

2 Likes