Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

Is the cafe open yet? I see a menu but not clear if it’s open.

1 Like

I don’t believe so.

Yeah so I’m dying and not goin to be able to make it. Sorry

3 Likes

Meh. Whatevs.

Not open yet. Still under construction. Soon! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Where is this located? In Jurassic World?

No, it’s in USF near the front of the park in the Hollywood section.

Interesting choice. Thanks.

The Seasonal Tribute Store stays at the same location, for a while anyway and is always in the Studios. They change the theme throughout the year/seasons. They only last a couple months.

This is what the last one looked like only a month or so ago:

3 Likes

Work on Minion’s Land is coming along…Looks like work on the “Bank of Evil” has been completed! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

What’s that going to be?
Just a facade, or is it something?

I can’t find it in the map on the app. It’s a terrible map! Is there another ride or store next to it I can look for?

1 Like

At Universal Japan it’s an ATM location. I’m not sure if it’s going to be something functional or not. You’d think they use all available space though.

My concern is how covered up will it be at HHN??!!?? That area is typically a scare zone. As excited as I am for HHN I’d like to see this Minion Land as intended. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh, clever!! :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s right beside Schwab’s pharmacy (ice cream shop):

4 Likes

Yeah the map isn’t great. Sorting helps, and leaving the map view for the list view is nice.

The Tribute Store isn’t listed because it’s not currently open. It will be.

1 Like

That explains it. Thanks!

1 Like

Woah… why is it in the wrong spot?

2 Likes

I believe Universal wanted a better permanent location for the Tribute Store, since they have so many now throughout the year. The front of the park makes sense to showcase them. It is now where the Passholder Lounge, Photo Shop, and Prop Shop was.

FYI that previous location in New York where it moved from was originally the preview center for Islands of Adventure before it opened. :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly… so what’s it gonna be now??? :thinking: indeed.

2 Likes