Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

March hours have been posted, with the EPA schedule on the app through the 24th.

3 Likes

@bebe80 and @darkmite2 - is Mummy still in technical rehearsal? It was closed unexpectedly yesterday. I rode it last week with EP and I thought they didnā€™t allow that during rehearsal, but then I saw a comment from someone saying it was still in technical rehearsal in early January with EP open.

1 Like

Someone just posted here someplace in the last week that it was finally out of technical rehearsal.

1 Like

Thatā€™s too bad, I still see itā€™s closed.

Itā€™s still currently listed online to be in technical rehearsal, but the physical signs at the entrance had been removed in the last week I think. The Express lane has been open for around a month.

1 Like

That sucks! It was supposed to be good to goā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Did it have this much trouble before the refurb??

2 Likes

Closed yesterday and today. We asked last night and they said they ā€œhopedā€ it would open today but alas. It was all gated up. Crossing finger for the next two days.

3 Likes

It was open all afternoon today so should be good to go tomorrow!

3 Likes

Great! Itā€™s on my list for today. We only checked yesterday morning and then the phone was in the locker all day.

2 Likes

@koi1217 - Mummy is definitely running today! Good luck!!

1 Like

Say it isnt so! Has anyone heard anything about this? Iā€™ve never had the chance to ride Hagrids and we are visiting March 7-11.

2 Likes

Aww nuts! :unamused:

I was wondering when they will fix thatā€¦

1 Like

Hopefully it will be done before March 11. Popeye and Hagrids closed- sooo disappointing! Keeping my eye out for the official announcement and dates

2 Likes

The caption says this:

The ride is likely to be closed from late February through early March for a period of 10-14 days. Universal has not yet confirmed the schedule.

Hopefully that means it will be open before your trip. :crossed_fingers: I remember walking over that temporary bridge but had no idea why it was there. I missed the hurricane damage report.

Yeahā€¦ They have to fix that pathway. When the queue is really busy the line can go out into Hogsmeade without those extra lanes. Plus, if you are lucky enough to have a special UXP for Hagridā€™s the temporary entrance is sooo far back in the queue with this issue that you still wait like 30 minutes instead of going directly into the loading areas.

2 Likes

I feel bad for anyone who will be at Universal only to have Hagridā€™s, the best ride in all of Orlando, not available. Iā€™m glad weā€™re going in May. Iā€™d be really disappointed if it was closed for us.

5 Likes

Oh noooooo. DD25 and I are going at the end of Feb specifically for her to ride it since she never has. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

oh no! Is it too late to reschedule?!

Hoping they wait til Monday the 27th to close it :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Yes that would help!

3 Likes