Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

Superstar Parade returns tonight

3 Likes

Storm Force Acceleration has reopened

4 Likes

I think it was open during the June meetup when we were at Hulk? @gingerSnaps543222 did you notice? It wasn’t a priority for us so I didn’t try.

It was only open at the event. We went again the next weekend on a regular day and it was closed. But it was definitely open during the meet up. I also didn’t ride because bigger and better things to do with my time lol but I did also see it operating when we rode Hulk like you did. :wink:

2 Likes

Getting our 1st Annual Pass, can’t wait to hear more about this.

3 Likes

Nighttime Lights returns tonight

4 Likes

Holiday Celebrations will begin on Nov. 13 and run through Jan. 2

3 Likes

Valet parking returns tomorrow

4 Likes

Full Service and Quick Service dining plans are on indefinite hiatus as of today.

1 Like

Staffing issues?

1 Like

That’s my guess.

1 Like

Thanks for the new info on booking farther ahead Joe.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/insideuniversal/status/1412412350569893891

ET was closed yesterday and remains closed today due to a long time lead TM dying in a car crash on the 4th.

1 Like

How sad. (About the TM, rather than ET.)

Hagrid is doing a test of a new virtual line system.

6 Likes

:thinking:

I’ve been surprised how rarely VL is used on Hagrids (and others) even on weekends when it’s a 60-90 minute wait.

1 Like

how fast do VL passes go in the am (compared to boarding groups for ROTR)?

Virtual Line is completely off the app as of now.

There were a few drops throughout the day. The first right before park open. Not sure how many seconds or minutes. It just hasn’t been used lately, except for Race thru NY.

1 Like

Becuz it’s an awful system. They can’t handle the number of people using it. I would try four times to get a Hagrids time and kept getting kicked out and then they’d be gone and they didn’t drop at set times. They’d do it early and not exactly 15 min early every time. It was confusing and stressful. I’d rather just stand in line and you still had to anyway. It’s still an hour with the virtual pass

3 Likes