Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

Thanks!

Good to know, we’ve got a 3 day window we can visit, so been worried they’ll sell out before I hear about them on sale. Coincidentally I’m on vacation starting the 17th so I can keep an eye out.

Passed and tickets almost never sell out as they’re not attached to one day. The worst that would happen is they raise in price.

1 Like

I didn’t know where to put this but my son just sent me the link to this tweet
https://twitter.com/cinderchellaaa/status/1402307914912743433?s=10

Picture

2 Likes

That could have been a manslaughter charge if something had happened. They should be charged with assault or battery or whatever would be appropriate - I can’t believe someone could be either so stupid or so heartless or both.

5 Likes

I am horrified by this

2 Likes

I always take UOAP Facebook posts with a grain of salt

1 Like

That is a good point. It occurred to me after reading that people have an incentive to come up with outrageous stories to gain a following or just for attention. I’m hoping this one is false.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

An upgrade from Fusion Bistro Sushi?

It’s replacing Fusion Bistro, yea.

Looks pretty tasty. It will be nice to have a different quick-service option.

Adding this previous article with more transportation details:

3 Likes

“International visitors have been virtually nonexistent and even though that group of tourists normally makes up 20% to 30% of attendance, the parks are still seeing as many guests as they did before the pandemic”

4 Likes

USO is rising to the top of our likely 2021 trips. It’s mostly about timing for me right now.

5 Likes

I know! :crossed_fingers: I believe it’s gonna work out for you. :grin: Can’t wait to hear what you think of VB!

2 Likes

I’m worried when I go it will be cold.

What are your tentative dates?

We would get the best ticket prices in November, but school calendar friendlier for December and January.

Coldest months of the year!