Universal Orlando Attraction Questionnaire

You may still get a little wet on JPRA. It’s nothing compared to the Toon Lagoon rides. I’ve had many times where I barely get damp on JPRA as well. I love that ride!!

I’m ok with some wet. We’re going in June so I’m sure it will be a relief. And JRA and the raptor encounter are the 2 priorities. Basically the reason we’re even going to Universal for my dino/Jurassic obsessed 6 yo who is scared of everything Else but scary dinosaurs. I don’t mind seeing the HP theming either.

2 Likes

If you are only doing IOA for a one day trip with a DS6 here’s my recommendations

Meet Marvel Characters
Watch the JPRV boat splash down behind “Thunder Falls Terrace” to prepare
JPRA
Raptor Encounter
Hogsmeade
HPFJ - Only if ok in the dark
Poseidon’s Fury
Everything in Seuss Landing

I omitted Spider-Man, but if DS6 knows the character they may like it. Check height requirements

We were dry in 20-30 minutes after riding JPRiver. Similar to our local amusement park flume rides.

@Flutegarden Don’t forget to explore Camp Jurassic! It’s fun, even for adults.

2 Likes

I basically had most of these except Poseidon - need to check that out and no HP rides. None of us can handle simulators. We’ll take HE over late afternoon to do Transformers M&G, Shrek M&G and ET ride. Then your Diagon. Hoping to leave right after an early dinner.

You know… I haven’t been in there! I’ll check it out too

1 Like

Oh for sure - that’s my plan and the discovery center. How long there does the enthusiast?

I was about to share my plans. TP had me doing all of Swiss first then JRA around 10:20 with a 10 minute wait or so but it seems to build quickly after that and I’m nervous. I was thinking of doing that first going to Seuss and then back to do the rest of Jurassic stuff (encounter doesn’t start until 10) but I know it’s more walking but I have to get JRA in.

1 Like

:astonished:

And you thought you did it all :smirk:

Check out the cave!

1 Like

I’d say thats accurate on a weekday. Here is some recent wait time info. Remember, the actual wait is usually less than the posted wait.

Yeah I was looking today at it was an hour even in TP at 10:30. I see a few reds at that time but normally looks ok.

1 Like